Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit Time!

So, seeing as this is my mori blog, I feel like I should post some outfit shots; So here goes!

Outfit one!


photo (1)


Everything here is thrifted, except for my tights which are from H&M, and my shawl which is vintage. We were running around with my little cousins that day, so no hair accessories or anything.


photo (6)


Close up of my basket :) I added all the lace, ribbon, etc. myself!


photo (5)


My new Mori watch I got at Kohls!


photo (3)


Bonus shot looking down :)


Outfit two!






















This was a warmer outfit, for a cold front we had. Again, everything is thrifted, except my sweater. That I got for Christmas. And also my necklace, which is from Claire's.


Outfit three!

























This was a bit of an experimental outfit, but I think it turned out ok. Everything is thrifted except the shawl, which is vintage. And the leg warmers are from Target.


Well that's all for now :) Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment