Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm a Sponsor!: Anie Inspired

Hello my deers! Today I have some exciting news for you! I am officially a sponsor for the lovely Anie Inspired! Miss Anie is a fellow Mori Girl who has a lovely etsy shop, Inspired Forest, where she sells original illustrations, and handmade jewelry. She also wrote a Mori Girl zine, which is super adorable!

Here are a few of my favorite picks from her shop:



Woodland Alphabet Poster

How to Be A Mori-Girl Mini Zine by Anie Inspired

Mori Girl Zine



Leaf Imprint Ring and one of her Raw Amethyst creations



Moss Terrarium Necklace

Cinderella by Perrault // 5.5 x 4.25 Vintage Inspired Postcard -- Fairy Tale Inspired Art

Cinderella Postcard

So, what does me being a sponsor mean for you? Well, it means discounts! (Yay! ^^ ) If you use the discount "FORESTSANDTEA" you can get 10% off any order. This discount doesn't expire, so you don't need to worry about missing out.

I hope you'll support Miss Anie, and check out her shop! If you do visit her, tell me what you think. I'd love to hear what gems you find!

1 comment: