Monday, February 16, 2015

I've Made a Personal Blog!

Recently I've been wanting to write some more personal blog posts, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to add them to my primarily mori themed blog. So, after some thought, I've decided to launch a new blog called To be a Wealthy. I've named it after one of my favorite literary characters, and one of my role models, Wealthy Stanhope from the Millie Keith Series.

Now, don't worry, I'm in no way abandoning this blog. My new blog will be more sporadically updated and focused on more personal things in my life. So if you're interested in learning more about me, and some of my opinions and thoughts, feel free to check it out.

Hope to see you there my deers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I tried to link to your other blog, but it doesn't seem to be working. =(
    xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm not sure what was up, but I've fixed it now. ^^;

      Delete