Thursday, August 31, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: Do you like to coordinate the colors in your outfits to match the seasons? What colors do you think are most appropriate for each season, and why, if you'd like to explain?

I used to try and incorporate seasonal colors, but now I just wear what makes me happy. I used to be one of those super coordinated people who was all about planning my outfits in advance and putting meaning into every bit of it. Nowadays I just get up for classes, and I'm usually so tired that all I can think about is 1) what piece makes me happy today, 2) is it practical for what I'm doing today, and 3) is it comfy. If it doesn't fit in those three categories, then I'm not gonna wear it. And if it does, color or "seasonal appropriate-ness" doesn't matter to me.

Obviously, seasonal colors are a thing for some people, and that's perfectly fine with me. But personally, I don't buy into different colors and patterns being only appropriate for some seasons. For instance, I wear white all year round, so the "no white after labor day" rule is kind of dumb to me. But it's all about what you like personally. So really, whatever makes you happy, you should wear that!





No comments:

Post a Comment