Saturday, August 19, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Who is/are your Mori idols? Who inspires your fashion?

I have a handful of Mori idols. The first is Aoi Yui, who was kind of the original face for Mori Kei. She's not really into the fashion at this point, but her old photoshoots really inspire me.





I'm also inspired by the Dear Li model. The brand had some really cute clothes, and their model was always so adorable.




One of my biggest inspirations in the past was Nagashima Yuki. Most of her coordinates no longer exist on the internet, but I can still remember the lovely feel her coordinates gave me.




Some active Mori folk inspire me as well. One such person is Sailor Ren. She's a sweet person, and I always love her different twist she puts on the fashion and the unique pieces she finds and creates.




I'm also very much inspired by my lovely friend and penpal Laura. Her coordinates are always lovely and unique to her. I especially love her ability to work in color to her coordinates while still creating the classic mori silhouette.

A post shared by Laura (@leafs.life.laura) on




Who are your Mori inspirations? I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment