Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: Where do you get most of your Mori clothes?

I always tell people that 90% of my wardrobe is thrifted. And that's pretty close to the truth. I really enjoy thrifting because it's affordable and you can find some really unique pieces. However, if you want those truly classic mori pieces, then it's worth it to buy something from a brand of some sort. So when I want something like that, I purchase things from Aliexpress. I only have a handful of pieces from there though, as the majority of mori pieces made in Asia don't fit my body type, but the few I do have I really like. I also occasionally find good pieces here and there at regular stores. Places like the average department store, or Cracker Barrel, or other places like that. But again, that's only a few pieces here and there. The majority of my clothing still comes from thrift shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment