Monday, September 11, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: What’s your favorite animal and why?

It's not possible for me to pick only one animal, so I'm going to tell you about all of my favorite animals!

1) Western Hognose Snake

They're derpy danger noodles with button noses. If that isn't reason enough to like them, they throw temper tantrums where they pretend to be dead, and it's hilarious.




2) Quokka

These precious fur babies smile all the time, and just look so cuddly and precious. They're only in Australia though, so chances are I'll never get to see one.


3) Foxes

They just have such precious personalities, and they're such beautiful creatures. I've always loved them, and, by the way, their noises are adorable.


 4) Deer

We see deer a lot in my area, and they've always been one of my favorites. They look so majestic, especially when I'm driving to school and I see them standing in the foggy fields.


5) Horses

I love riding horses (although I'm not very good at it), and I think they're both sweet and majestic. One of my dreams is to someday own a horse.


6) Cats

I'm probably biased on this one because I've owned a lot of wonderful cats over the years that have loved to snuggle with me. But they're so cute, and I just love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment