Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Mori Music Finds: Misc (2)

Hello my deers! I have another miscellaneous collection of mori music for you all today! Some of these are more popularly known mori songs, and others are things I have discovered that I think have a very mori feel to them. Regardless, I hope you enjoy listening to all of them, and that you find something new!

"Morning" by YeYe


"Yurayura" by Yeye


"Picnic" by Gutevolk



"Signal Waltz" by Linus' Blanket


"Baibaba Bimba" (Live Version) by Tenniscoats


"After the Rain Last Night" by the indie/mori girl band, Chocopurin (check out their ep here)


"Hello" by Adele (Remixed Cover by Table for Two)


"Pins" by Notjustblonde


"Journey On" by Ragtime Reinvented



"Bury Me Beneath the Willow" (Traditional American Folk Song) performed by Leah Dolgoy



"King of the Fairies" by Wendy Songe



1 comment:

  1. I do love YeYe!!
    I like songs of everyday life the most.

    ReplyDelete