Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Mori Music Finds: Jo Ann Smith


Today's Mori Music Find is another small YouTuber, Jo Ann Smith. This amazingly talented musician plays mainly traditional folk tunes on a more obscure instrument, the autoharp. This instrument is very interesting, and hard to play well, but she really makes it look easy and plays any song flawlessly. I discovered her purely by accident while looking up information on a totally different instrument, but she was such a wonderful find that I subscribed to her channel and keep coming back for more! You can also check out her website to learn more about her, and her accomplishments.








Have you ever heard of Jo Ann Smith? If so, how did you like her music? If not, I hope you enjoy! Happy listening!


1 comment:

  1. She seems pretty cool, I will look into her, also have you heard of hygge? Its a philosophy of life that I think fits very closely to a Mori lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete