6. What sort of things, outside of fashion, do you consider to be a part of a Mori Girl lifestyle?
Definitely a concern for the environment, a love for the simple life, a longing to be in nature, and kindness towards others.
7. Are you also a Lolita? I find a lot of Mori Girls do Lolita as well! Whether you are or aren't a Lolita , why do you think this is?
No. I used to want to try Lolita, but then I realized that often the people that are into Lolita aren't so nice... I'm not sure why other people find Lolita appealing, but I know I like it because it reminds me of princesses.
8. What is your favorite type of plant life? Whether it be tree, bush, flower, fruit or vegetable, why is it so special to you?
Daisies or Lavender. When I was little, the entire side of our house was covered with daisies, and they reminded me of the scene from Alice in Wonderland where she sings a song while lying in a field of daisies. Alice and Wonderland has always been one of my favorite movies, so daisies made me feel happy. And I like lavender because it smells so wonderful!
9. List 10 words that remind you of Mori Girl or inspire your Mori Girl life.
Forest, wanderer, lace, natural, deer, flowers, fairy, basket, sweet, and original.
10.What are your favorite books? Do you think they are Mori or not?
I have a lot of favorite books, but here goes!
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- The Trixie Belden series
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- House by Frank Peretti
- The Millie Keith series
- The Dreamhouse Kings series by Robert Liparulo.