Hello my deers! I have a small update for you all on a recent project I have been working on. That project is the Mori Girl Wiki!To make a long story short, I've been messing around with this project for a little while now. I've soft shared it on the mori kei discord and facebook groups, but I wanted to share it here as well.
My hope for this wiki is to create central place where everyone in the community can share and find mori resources, as well as a place to archive information. That being said, here are the things that the wiki has or that I'm working on/want to include eventually:
- Archived information on the fashion and its history in Japan and abroad
- Information on various substyles and similar styles to mori in Japan and abroad
- Information on mori media like movies, music, mori in anime and manga, and magazines
- Self promo pages for mori creators to share their social media and works!
- Archived pages of resources that are now defunct, as well as deleted blogs and creators (that can be accessed by the waybackmachine anyways, some are totally lost to us sadly)
- Links to various resources across the internet (like checklists or challenges, as well as advice) as well as mori groups and social media people can join to connect with others.