Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mori Music Finds: Popoyans


Today's Mori Music Find is the archetypal Mori band, Popoyans. 

Popoyans is a duo consisting of Cheru and Non, who are highschool friends. They both live a natural lifestyle, and dress natural as well. Their music has a soft, comforting, and natural feel, and consists mainly of classical guitar, glockenspiel, and harmonies. Because of their clothing style, music style, and lifestyle, they are considered to be the original Mori Girl artists. Popoyans is some of my favorite music, and it never fails to cheer me up, and put me in a Mori kind of mood.


Have you heard of Popoyans? If so, how did you like them? If not, I hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was looking for new music, and wondered if there might be music that mori girls listen to in particular. Looks like I will have a lot of new music to explore with the help of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love PoPoyans sooooooooo muuuuuch! ❤

    ReplyDelete