Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mori Music Find: tricolor



Today's Mori Music Find is tricolor. This group is a bit different from the groups I normally share, but I think that you will all enjoy them just the same. They are an instrumental group based in Japan, mostly focusing on the fiddle, guitar, and occasionally accordion type instruments. They play original works along with the occasional traditional jig or reel from England, America, and other European countries. If you like Irish music or fiddling, then this group will probably be to your liking. I find their music to be fresh and happy, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face and get me tapping my toes!


Have you ever heard of tricolor? If so, how did you like them? If not, I hope you enjoy! Happy listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment