Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mori Music Finds: Gutevolk



Hello my deers! Today I have another mori music find for you today: Gutevolk!

Gutevolk is the name given to the unique works of Hirono Nishiyama. Her work is very interesting and features lots of whimsical sounds, and a lot of layering of different tones, vocals, and other unique effects. You can find her work at Gutevolk's official website, or check out her youtube page.

I've known of Gutevolk for some time. In fact, their song "Picnic" was one of the first mori songs ever recommended to me, and it remains one of my favorites to this day. It has such a unique and charming feel!






Have you ever heard Gutevolk before? If so, how did you like them? If not, I hope you enjoyed them! Happy listening!

3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with music but I would like to ask you if you could write about Mori activities again. Late autumn and winter. Both outside and indoors. Perhaps recipes for Mori girl cakes (or something) or instructions on how to knit something...or...well just an idea./Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to hear from you Molly! I probably won't get around to that right now because I have a lot of big life changes happening all at once. All good, but really time consuming, and those posts take me a while actually. But maybe sometime soon, when things have settled down, I'll try to make another one :)

      Delete
  2. Life is a wonderful thing, wish you all imaginable happiness! It was just a thought, when you have time and inspiration but no need to stress with./Molly

    ReplyDelete