Monday, October 8, 2018

Instagram Spotlight: bailey_selene + mori.jayde

Today I have another Instagram spotlight for you my deers! The accounts I want to mention today are two smaller accounts, bailey_selene and mori.jayde. Both are equally lovely accounts, and I think they deserve a little more love!

The first account, bailey_selene, is one of my new favorite instagram accounts. Her style is airy, elegant, and beautiful. Her outfits are always perfectly put together, and she is such a sweet person as well. I highly recommend checking out her account if you enjoy the lacey, "traditional" version of mori outfits. Her account will definitely not disappoint!




The second account, mori.jayde, is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated mori accounts out there. Jayde is one of the most active mori folk on instagram right now, posting new and creative outfits almost daily. If you're looking for an active mori account for inspiration, check out Jayde!






I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures I've shared here from these lovely accounts, and I hope you've found someone new here to fill your feed with lovely mori things!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to new mori-related things! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recommendations! They are both so lovely!

    ReplyDelete