Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mori Movies Finds: Christopher Robin


Hello, my deers! I have another mori movie find for you today! Today's post is all about the new Christopher Robin film.

It's been quite a while since I last shared a movie with you all, but last month I went to see Christoper Robin in theaters with my family, and I absolutely fell in love with it and knew I had to share.

I grew up watching Winnie the Pooh, so the movie was very nostalgic to me. The plot is charming and adorable, and suitable for every age. It keeps true to the spirit of the franchise, but also brings new ideas and a unique story. The whole film has a spirit of whimsy and childhood fancy, and makes you feel as if you were right alongside the characters exploring the Hundred Acre Woods. The beautiful nature scenery is amazing as well!

If you're looking for a feel good movie, I'd highly recommend this film. You'll walk away from it feeling happy and content, I guarantee it.



Have you seen Christopher Robin? If so, how did you like it? If not, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment