Thursday, July 7, 2016

Instagram Spotlight: Spica.0510 + Momochy_

Hello again my deers! I'm back again with another Instagram spotlight. Today, I want to highlight two different instagram pages for you. One already has a large amount of followers, and another is a smaller account that I feel deserves a bit more love. Both are lovely in my opinion, and I hope you enjoy them too!

The first account I want to spotlight is momochy_. She is a lovely artist from Japan who makes mori and lolita inspired art. Her style is very cute and soft, and never fails to make me feel warm inside. She's relatively popular, and rightly so, as she really is a great artist. I really enjoy her use of soft, pastel colors!

A photo posted by momochy (@momochy_) on


A photo posted by momochy (@momochy_) on

A photo posted by momochy (@momochy_) on


The second person I'd like to highlight is spica.0510. She is one of the few remaining Japanese mori girls I have found, and she's very adorable! I always love seeing her coordinates come up in my feed.

A photo posted by みぃ* (@spica.0510) on

A photo posted by みぃ* (@spica.0510) on



She also occasionally posts photos of nature and her mori pullip dolls, among other mori things.


I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures I've shared here from these lovely accounts, and I hope you've found someone new here to fill your feed with lovely mori things!


1 comment: