Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mori Music Finds: Misc (6)

Hello my deers! I have another music related post for you all today! Another various collection of songs. I hope you enjoy!

1) Ljósið by Ólafur Arnalds: This instrumental piece was shared with me by a fellow mori girl, and I've come to love it. It is so relaxing, with a bit of melancholy. A lovely listen.



2) Edelweiss (cover) by The Honey Trees: I love the Sound of Music, and I love the song Edelweiss. It holds a lot of nostalgia for me. This cover is one of the best I've ever heard. It's so raw, beautiful, and gives it a bit of an interesting indie spin.



3) 眠る猫 (Nemuri Neko/Sleeping Cat) by イノトモ (Inotomo): I can't remember how I found this song, but I love it. It's super cute and relaxing, and I can't help but hum along!



4) See You In My Dream by Linus' Blanket: I've always loved the Korean band Linus' Blanket. Their music has that charming, coffee shop feel. It's another relaxing listen.



5) Lavender Tea by KB Melody: KB Melody is a small youtube channel that I discovered by accident a while back. They make lovely instrumentals of all different genres. This song remains one of my favorites of theirs. It's charming.



Have you ever heard any of these songs before? If so, how did you like them? If not, I hope you enjoyed them! Happy listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment