Thursday, November 28, 2019

Mori Music Finds: Misc (7)

Hello my deers! I have yet another collection of various mori music finds for you all today. As always, I hope you enjoy! Happy listening.

1) 그 밤 /The Night by Lovewave: This lovely song is both melancholic and softly relaxing. It's an easy-listening sort of song, and hauntingly beautiful.


2) Iris (Shiawase no Hako) by SALYU: Although this song was written for Professor Layton, it has long been one of my all-time favorite songs. It is such a beautiful song, with gorgeous vocals from Salyu and some unique chords that really make the song super catchy.



3) Jikan Ryoukou (Time Travel) by Ann Sally: This is another song from Professor Layton. If you've played the games, it might make you cry a bit. Regardless, the piano in this song is absolutely beautiful, and it always makes me want to sing along!



4) Spring Clean by Maisie Peters: Maisie Peters is a very talented songwriter, and although this song of hers is rather obscure, I've loved it since she released it. The lyrics are so clever and nostalgic, and the music is very catchy.


5)老いぼれ犬の口笛 by EGO-WRAPPIN': A fellow mori friend shared this song with me a while back, and I quite love it! It's soft and relaxing, another easy listener.



6) The rain is singing (and so I listen) by KB Melody: I've shared some of KB Melody's music before, and as always, I love their work. This song is soft and relaxing, and the rain sounds in the background make it even better.



Have you ever heard of these songs before? If so, how did you like them? If not, I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an article on Mori Christmas activitys or something? That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have some posts that fit that! I wrote a post here on mori christmas music a while back https://idontknowmuchbutimlearning.blogspot.com/2014/12/mori-music-finds-christmas.html and I also have a post on winter/christmas mori activities here https://idontknowmuchbutimlearning.blogspot.com/2017/12/mori-kei-activities-for-winter.html

      Delete