Monday, January 20, 2020

Mori Game Finds: Viridi

Today I have another mori game find for you my deers! Today's game is a more simple, laid back game called Viridi!


I play this game often on steam, but it's less of a conventional game and more of a relaxing experience. The game can be summed up rather quickly in a few words: it's a game where you grow virtual succulents and listen to relaxing music. That's about it! You can customize your pots, buy or earn new seedlings, and name your plants (and the pet snail that hangs out on your pot). But other than that, there's not much to do.



If you enjoy relaxing experiences, like Animal Crossing, that simulate slow living, then this is a great game to play. I pick it up for a few minutes at a time, tend to my plants, and watch them grow. Although there is not much to it, it is still so charming and fun!

Have you ever played Viridi? If so, how did you like it? If not, I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh hey! I play this on my phone! You can find it in the app store!

    Another cute thing you can do is sing to your plants. (And your snail too!) Just zoom in on a specific plant until the bar lines show up. c:

    I'm super glad you have fun with this app. It's a wonderful little space of peace for me as well.

    -Interimnity

    ReplyDelete