Friday, May 9, 2014

30 Day Mori Girl Challenge: Questions 16-20


16. Post at least 5 photos that inspire you. They don’t necessarily have to be fashion!









(I may have picked a few more than five...)

17. What’s your favorite season and why?

Spring. I love watching everything come back to life, smelling the delicious smells of nature in the air, and watching the rain. Call me gloomy, but rainy days are my favorite!

18. Are you inspired by any foreign cultures other than Japanese? What about them inspires you?

I'm inspired by Ireland most definitely. I love all the rich heritage, and I'm blessed to share it. I'm mostly inspired by the aesthetic more than anything. And the Irish countryside is very inspiring.

19. Are you inspired by your own culture? If so, how do you incorporate it?

Not really. They're isn't much Mori-able culture where I live.

20. How do you feel about the fairly prevalent use of fur in Mori Girl?

I honestly don't care. I'm not really for the real furs, but I'm not really against them either. I think if you thrift them it's okay. It bothers me when people will get into big debates about this. You're most likely not going to change someones opinion with an Internet debate, so why bother exhausting yourself mentally.


1 comment: