Wednesday, May 14, 2014

30 Day Mori Girl Challenge: Questions 21-25


21. Where do you get most of your mori girl closet?

Thrift shops. Literally 90% of my wardobe is thrifted.

22. What trends do you see taking the mori girl community by storm soon?

I'm not sure... Maybe more clothes that cinch around the waist?

23. Is your hair long or short? What’s your favorite hairstyle?

My hair is sort of in the middle right now. Long hair is my favorite, and I am attempting to grow mine even longer.

24. Give us a mori girl inspired vignette! (a short, impressionistic scene that focus on one moment or gives a particular insight into a character, idea, or setting) Don’t fret too hard over it, we’re not all writers by trade, haha.

(I'm an awful writer, but here goes!)
The forest had always been her solitude, and from a young age it had called to her. With its tall, ancient trees, reaching their leafy hands to the sky. Its vast grounds, covered in absolute diversity: from soft grasses and beautiful wild flowers, to tall weeds and rich green mosses, no bit of it was alike. The little hide-aways which assisted animals in playing nature's game of hide and seek with the elements. Its streams full of fish, so clear that you could see its bottom. It was majestic in its splendor, to say the least, and somedays she ached to run away; to become a part of the forest herself.

25. What’s your favorite animal and why?

I love so many animals, so I can't pick one! But to narrow it down to a few, I'd say foxes, baby deer, horses, and cats. And it's because they're all so cute (//^^//)


No comments:

Post a Comment