In no particular order, here are some things that really benefited me when wearing or building my mori wardrobe!
- Match your colors when you are buying pieces! Stick with a similar color schemes (for example, mainly blues and greens) so that more of your pieces can work together with other pieces. Your wallet will thank you.
- Don't buy things just because they look mori if they don't fit you well. You won't end up wearing them and it will just sit in your closet sadly. Just don't. Let someone else buy and enjoy them.
- Mind your layers! Don't overload one part of your outfit with too many layers. It will make everything feel off and a little frumpy. Try to evenly space out your layers instead.
- Check thrift stores often! You can always find things that work at thrift stores and it is way cheaper than brand pieces. It's also better for those of every size.
- Learn basic sewing skills or crochet/knitting! You can make your own details that make your outfits pop and fill in the gaps of what you can't buy for your wardrobe.
- Lean on the basic colors. I know, beige is boring, but it's also versatile and can be used in any outfit. So use those beige and brown colors to your advantage!
How about you? What are your mori tips and tricks?
Post a Comment