Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 30

Day 30: If you were a mythological creature, what kind of creature would you be? (ex. an elf, a centaur, a witch, etc.)

Hands down, no hesitation, a hobbit. Your girl is fairly short, as far as US height goes, has wavy/curly hair, loves to eat, dreams of living on a farm or somewhere similar, is an absolute homebody, and the list goes on. 

Plus I have a huge love for the Lord of the Rings and everything Tolkein. Which may make me biased toward his creations.

Also, their fashion! So cute, and the layers are kind of mori.

And with that, we've finally reached the end of our 30 prompts! It's been fun to chat about mori things again. I hope you could enjoy it too!

If you try out the prompts, please link them to me and let me know! I would love to see everyone's answers.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kappa are objectively the best creatures sooo...!

      Delete
  2. I found it useful to work through these prompts. It put me in better touch with my innermost motivations for dressing this way.

    I also enjoyed reading your own posts, Kathryn. I especially loved seeing your older, favorite coords (Day 19), yet I also love the way you’ve adapted your look for Japan, with shorter hair and more casual coords.

    My responses to the prompts may be read at this link, if you’re curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love LOTR and all Tolkien works!!! I'd definitely be an elf. I think elven accents would go really great with Mori Fashion and I feel like a LOTR elf is my truest self. ^^

    ReplyDelete