Monday, November 10, 2014

Mori Girl Swap: Opening My Package

I recently participated in the Mori Girl Swap. It spawned from someone's idea in the Society of Mori Girl Bloggers

My swap partner, Grace (you can find her tumblr here.), was from Australia. Her package was so cute!

Here is what I received:
  • 1 roll of washi tape - It has three different patterns on it and is a lovely peachy shade.
  • 1 pack of emblem stickers - These seem to be from Japan and are in lovely pastel shades.
  • 4 types of loose leaf tea - Tea is my favorite thing, and I can't wait to make a pot!



It all came this a lovely box. The middle is see-through, which I found adorable. I actually peeked through the window first, before I opened it ;)


I love parcels and letters, so I was super excited to be able to participate in this swap! I hope we get to do another one in the future.



1 comment:

  1. So lovely!! I linked to this post on my blog post about the swap too!! <3

    ReplyDelete