Biblioethica Jul/Aug Prompt: Clutter

The prompt for this month is clutter. I'm a bit low on energy this month as I am at home recovering from an injury. So here is some mori-esque clutter around my room! I have a lot of tiny knick-knacks from my travels around Japan. So that takes up a lot of space in my room at the moment. But it's happy clutter that reminds me of wonderful times.

These flowers are from my grandmother's celebration of life service, and the little Kappa reminds me of Tsuyama!


My mori magazine collection and Mashiko-yaki plates from huhbok-san.

Artwork from Iingezo and trinkets from my Japan travels. I collected one keychain or charm from each place I visited!


Holly Hobby vintage blanket from my mom.



Closet stuff.


Lego and fake flowers, and a cute picture of my dear friend! We traveled to Miyazaki-ken together.


A little memorial spot for my grandma.


My favorite incense! I had to leave my cute incense burner in Japan, sadly.


My inherited plants. My brother abandoned them when he moved to Korea, so I take care of them now!


My yarn stash. It's always a little messy!


My Totoros! And some more lego flowers. These ones were given to me by my coworkers as a get-well-soon-gift!


Bizen-yaki, mashiko-yaki, a little haniwa, a maneki-neko from Itsukushima, lego sakura, and a special celebration lantern from Moka! It has their local mascot on it called Mokapyon! He's super cute.


Bonus! My baby Newspaper. He loves sitting by the window every day.



Comments