Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: What sort of things, outside of fashion, do you consider to be a part of a Mori lifestyle?

I've made two posts over the years about mori lifestyle. In the beginning, I truly believed that there was a mori lifestyle, and I was one of those people that thought you had to live the lifestyle to truly be Mori. Granted, my ideas on the lifestyle were pretty minimal (meaning I didn't have many requirements), but the older I've grown, and the longer I've been in the community, the more I've come to believe there isn't really a mori lifestyle. That being said, I do think there are some hobbies that go along well with the aesthetic and the style. So I'll mention some of those.

  • Hiking or nature walks: Mori folk usually love nature and natural things, so I've found most enjoy either hiking or just taking walks outside and enjoying the natural scenery.
  • Flower picking: Similar to nature walks, a lot of mori folk seem to enjoy picking flowers, either to wear in their hair, display in their room, or just to smell and enjoy.
  • Gardening: Another nature related hobby, similar to the first two. I've met a lot of mori folk who enjoy working in the earth with their own hands.
  • Knitting or crocheting: It makes sense that with all of the knit and crochet items that mori folk wear, that many would be interested in learning to make their clothing themselves. I've noticed quite a few mori folk seem to dabble in this hobby.

What other hobbies have you noticed mori folk participating in? I'd love to hear your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment