Friday, August 25, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: What is your favorite type of plant life? Whether it be tree, bush, flower, fruit or vegetable, why is it so special to you?

I have two favorite types of plants, although I love all natural things. My first favorite plant is daisies. I love them because in my childhood they were everywhere at my house. My mom planted a ton of them in our flower beds, and the sight of them always make me nostalgic. Also, one of my favorite movies as a child was Alice and Wonderland, the Disney version, and the scene where Alice lied down in the daisies was always my favorite.


My other favorite plant is lavender. I love it because it's my favorite color and it has a lovely smell.



These two flowers have been my favorite since I was very young, and I think they'll probably always be my favorite. They have a special place in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment