Day 10: Name 5 things you dislike about mori kei.
This one is always so hard for me. But I'll try my best.
1) The way that if you don't layer just right it may look frumpy or unflattering. If you are a larger size like me, or have curves, then you know.
2) The fact that it is soooo hard to wear mori in summer. Like, I know, I know. It's possible and people do it. But I get so hot in the summer that I can't be bothered to try.
3) The size of the community is so small these days. It's always been small but it gets smaller and smaller.
4) How hard it is to find mori-specific pieces. I can find all kinds of pieces that work together no problem, but finding those unique pieces with all the little details? It's rare.
5) The weird and silly things people ask me when I wear mori, including but not limited to: "Are you Amish?", "Is this a religious thing?", "Is that a costume for something?", and my personal favorite "Why don't you ever just wear jeans?"