Sunday, September 4, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: What are your inspirations for your own fashion style? Do you have anyone that inspires your style? Or any themes?

At this point in my life, my fashion inspirations are whatever makes me happy! However, I do have a soft spot for classic mori style, as well as some iterations of modern natural kei that I see housewives wearing here in Japan. It's charming, cozy, and sweet.



Classic Mori Looks





Modern Natural Kei

My own personal tastes tend to lean towards things I love, like the color lilac, clothes that are comfy and easy to move in, and neutrals that look good for any occasion.


I sadly left many of my clothes back in the states when I moved to Japan, or I sold them in preparation to move, so I don't wear mori as much anymore. But it still has a dear place in my heart and makes me so happy. 

How about you? What defines your style?



No comments:

Post a Comment