Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 6

 Day 6: What is your favorite hairstyle to wear with mori?

I recently made a big decision and chopped off my hair! My previous hair was really long (like down to my waist long), but super damaged, so I figured it was time to get healthier hair. 

So now, I have short, wavy hair that does what it wants. I usually let it air dry and do nothing with it. It has a mind of its own! But sometimes I will add cute clips, a scrunchie, or a tiny half updo bun. 

I haven't taken any good pictures of my new hair yet, but here is a quick snap from the day I cut it! It was a humid day so not the best, but I like the change! 


I was originally planning to grow it out again, but now I'm not sure. I kind of like it short! It's easy to manage. What do you all think?




No comments:

Post a Comment