Sunday, September 4, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: What was your first mori outfit? Share pictures or describe it. How does it compare to your current style?

I've made an entire post on this before, which you can check out here. But this was my first ever mori coordinate.


Wow. I was such a baby! 

Overall, not much has changed about my style. I still prefer neutrals, wear a lot of layered dresses, and still love shawls. But I like to think my layering has improved a lot. This outfit had very uneven hems, a shirt that stuck out rather awkwardly from under my dress, and the shawl was actually a tablecloth that wasn't quite big enough to stay on my shoulders. 

The overall idea was fine, but the execution could have used some work.

How about you? What was your first mori outfit like?


No comments:

Post a Comment