Thursday, October 6, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: Have you ever been interested in, or worn, other j-fashion styles (ex. Lolita, Fairy Kei, Decora, etc.)? Do those fashion styles influence your mori style?

I very briefly dabbled in Lolita and Fairy Kei when I was in high school, but never anything well put together. I also wore Dolly Kei a few times, but only a few.

Enjoy a few of my old, old coordinate pictures!



I've never really been that interested in other styles seriously. Mori fits my personal style perfectly, and I've basically never looked back.

The only other kinds of styles I wear are casual mori, or just casual mainstream Japanese style just because that's what everyone else wears.

I will say though that I've always been interested in Pink House style, and really wish I could afford one of their amazing classic style dresses. I've never worn one though and probably never will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment