Sunday, October 9, 2022

Mori Kei 30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: What is your favorite place or thing in nature? Share your favorite flower, your favorite tree, or even your favorite hiking spot!

I love anywhere in nature that feels untouched. Back in the US, I used to go hiking all the time. I enjoyed rugged trails a lot, especially near rivers. Japan doesn't really have hiking, only mountain climbing, which is beautiful but a lot more strenuous than I'd like. 

But! I did visit an amazing area of Japan near Miyazaki, called Takachiho. There is a famous gorge there. And oh my. It feels like stepping into a postcard. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.



I do miss exploring beautiful hiking spots. I hope I can go hiking sometime again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment